Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The inside of my handbag #2

Funny story. I was just about to go get my handbag to empty it and see what variety of crap I was carrying around for the last while when I realised that due to my waster lifestyle, I'm not even carrying one right now. That's right, my life is so simple and uneventful that I haven't even needed the stuff that I need when I actually have a job or a college to go to.

I'm not quite sure whether I find this freeing and satisfying or a little bit depressing. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are many out there who would just love the chance to live like I am now, a pleasurable mix of housework, playtime and wrecklessness, but I'm beginning to think some stability would fit in quite nicely there too. And some money. Is it possible that all play and no work makes Jack a depressing dickhead? I fear that indeed it is.

2 comments:

White Rabbit said...

It could be worse. You could have opened your handbag to find a maggot ridden sandwich?

Point 1 - This has not happened to me nor am I suggesting it would ever happen to you

Point 2 - This was my round about way of showing you that although things look crap now they could be much much shitter

What are the options?

Audrey said...

Haha very true! I think that post can generally be put down to a bad day and Elliot Smith, that guy gets me every time!