Friday, March 6, 2009

Hum Na Num...

...Da dum.
photo par la scamp

I'm a working girl again, feeding the economy, helping put foods in the mouths of the poor people bearing the brunt of the meltdown. Ironically enough, it's promoting one of the few surviving financial institutions left in the country. Yep, I'm one of those annoying bastards, who I myself feel like smacking everytime they try to stop me in the street and sell me something. Except right now I'm not on the street promoting, I'm in a post office. Promoting the financial institution that I'm not very successfully disguising right now.

See this puts me in a bit of a dilemma next Thursday. Or perhaps I'm reading too much into it. But anyway, there'll be people there collecting the dole right, and there's me pissing them off with gobshite about insurance from a bank. Hmm... I'm going to need to be very careful methinks, some of those ould ones are feisty.

Also I went out last night. Me and D had fun. Certainly looked that way while flicking through the pictures on my camera this morning. Limbo...D's leg. Horse racing...straddled bar stools. Yeaah.


No comments: