Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Global warming? What global warming?....

....I'm frickin' freezing! A good day was spent scowling at customers every time they opened the door of the shop and left the cold in. I also found loads of ways to wrap myself around the little heater in a pretzel-like fashion.
I even resolved to stay inside this evening and refuse the many propositions that usually come my way of an evening time. Alas, I then realised all my friends are gone back to college after the Christmas break, or studying for the leaving cert. Yep, today was the day it hit me that I am all alone for the next couple of months. Old hobbies will be resurrected, and I'll be forced to become friends with my family.
You never know, I could discover, in my isolation, that I'm a gifted writer, painter, or just really good at reading and texting. Yeah, that's the extent of my hobbies.
Maybe I should take up photography and turn this into one of those pointless poser blogs, not that this blog actually has a point, but you know the ones I'm talking about. One photo of a girl (the blogger) flicking her hair is followed by text somewhere along the lines of ''i really wish there were more words that required the letter 'z'.''

Maybe not.


No comments: